Wood Prairie Farm News Digest #108
1. Trade Dispute Hangs Over White House Child-Migrant Fight – 06.30.14
Politico. David Rogers. Monsanto holds up aid.
2. Wolfe’s Neck Farm Secures Major Grant from Stonyfield to Launch an Organic Dairy Farmer Training and Research Program – 06.27.14
Wolf Neck Farm.
4. Seralini Study Republished: GMOs and Roundup Cause Serious Health Issues – 06.26.14
Food Integrity Now. Carol Grieve. Dr. Seralini audio interview (50:23).
5. Agriculture for a Small Planet Symposium – 07.01.74
The Berry Institute. You Tube video (41:09) of Wendell Berry presenting 40 years ago in Spokane WA.
Wood Prairie Farm News Digest #107
Wood Prairie Farm News Digest #106
3. National Organic Standards Board Threatened by USDA Maneuvering – 06.17.14
4. ‘Super’ Banana to Face First Human Trial – 06.16.14
5. Roundup Damages Sperm – New Study 06.13.14
6. Moms to EPA: Recall Monsanto’s Roundup – 06.05.14
Huff Post Food for Thought. Ronnie Cummins.
7. GMO Scientist Switches to Breeding Organic Cotton
Organic Connections. Ken Roseboro.
8. The Problem of Social Cost in a Genetically Modified Age – 01.27.05
Social Science Research Network. Paul J. Heald, James Charles Smith.
Wood Prairie Farm News Digest #105
1. Vermont’s Landmark GMO-Labelling Law Target of Lawsuit by Food Trade Groups – 06.13.14
2. Election Fallout: Judge Says AG’s Lawsuit Against Grocery Manufacturers Can Move Ahead – 06.13.14
The Olympian. Brad Shannon.
3. 40 Maps that Explain Food in America – 06.09.14
Vox. Ezra Klein. Susannah Locke.
4. How EPA Faked the Entire Science of Sewage Sludge Safety: A Whistleblower’s Story – 06.09.14
Independent Science News.
5. 2 Farmers, 2 Views of GMOs – 06.08.14
USA Today. Dan D’Ambrosio. Re-use of 05.08.14 Burlington Free Press Article.
6. Farmers Disagree on Impact of GMOs – 06.08.14
Burlington Free Press. Dan D’Ambrosio. Article features Plaintiff Senator David Zuckerman.
7. USDA and Submachine Guns: Latest Example of Mission Creep as Federal Policing Expands – 06.07.14
Truthout. Candice Bernd.
8. Vermont’s New GMO Law May Upend Food Industry Nationwide – 06.06.14
Los Angeles Times. Evan Halper.
9. Biotech’s Assault On Balanced Journalism – 06.04.14
Huff Post, Food for Thought. Ken Roseboro. Reuters’ Carey Gillam under attack.
10. Contribution of Organically Grown Crops to Human Health – 04.08.14
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
Wood Prairie Farm News Digest #104
1. Australia Risks Organic Export Growth as it Struggles to Coexist with GMO – 05.29.14
Reuters. Colin Packham.
2. Australian Organic Farmer Loses GE Contamination Suit – 05.29.14
eNews Park Forest.
3. GMO Ban: Jackson County’s New Law Exposes Cultural Rift on the Future of Farming – 05.28.14
Oregon Live. Yuxing Zheng.
4. UPDATE 2-Australian Organic Farmer Loses Landmark GMO Contamination Case – 05.28.14
Reuters. Colin Packham.
5. Supreme Court of Western Australia In Civil: Marsh –v- Baxter  WASC – 05.28.14
WASC. Full Ruling (150pg).
6. Marsh v Baxter  WASC 187 (CIV 1561 of 2012) Judgmet Summary
Supreme Court of Western Australia. Judgment Summary (6 pg).
7. Press Release: GM Farmers Win is a Loss for all Organic Farmers and Non GM Farmers – 05.28.14
Safe Food Foundation and Institute. Press Release.
8. Monsanto Teaming Up With US Military to Target GMO Activists – 05.24.14
Global Reserch. Jonathan Benson. First published by GR on July 27, 2013.
9. FDA Ignored Own Scientists’ Warnings About GM Food Safety
Eat Drink Better.